Refunds and Cancellation Policy
The exam will be held in 4 categories with different fee structures. We want to assure you that the exam fee submitted for the Sanskrit Olympiad can be refunded within 15 working days after the cancellation. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy or you have chosen a wrong category, you can request a refund within 7 days of purchase, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds.
For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below:
How to submit a refund request
A Refund Request will be deemed valid only if it is made through an email to email@example.com
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
- Users who have their account banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Guidelines will not be eligible to receive a refund. We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
- These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- You can cancel your Sanskrit Olympiad exam registration at any time after the course has started. You'll have access to the course until the end of your current billing cycle, at which time your subscription will not renew.
- How to submit a cancellation request
- A Cancellation Request will be deemed valid only if it is made through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be no refund for worksheets even after the cancellation on the next day.
- Contact Us +91 91777-71149